Your Greater Boston Area Non-Profit Real Estate Experts
When it comes to buying, selling, or leasing real estate for your Greater Boston area non-profit, you want to work with a company that understands your specific requirements. Having served as both members and/or advisors on the boards of many Greater Boston area non-profits over the last 30 years, we are uniquely qualified to handle your non-profit’s real estate transactions.
Jay Nuss Realty Group, LLC, is sensitive to the fact that buying, selling, or leasing real estate on behalf of your organization requires the buy-in of the Board of Directors, as well as the membership, and we are experienced in communicating and interacting with both sectors. Above all, we guarantee an interactive and transparent transaction, one in which our company will always be available to provide guidance, answer questions, and share progress reports.
Buy, Sell, or Lease with Us
Non-profit to non-profit sale
Non-profit to commercial/individual sale
Non-profit to non-profit lease
Non-profit to commercial/individual lease
Commercial/individual to non-profit sale
Commercial/individual to non-profit lease
In addition, we can recommend trustworthy, experienced service providers who will help your buying, selling, or leasing process go as smoothly as possible.
Property line encroachments
Building and zoning code issues
Filing insurance claims
State corporation status reporting
Greater Boston Area Non-Profit Real Estate Success Stories
Some of the Greater Boston area non-profits we have worked with, and the nature of the transaction, include:
- Sale of 3 Arlington Street, N. Quincy, MA, for $7,300,000 for the construction of a new 180-room hotel.
- St. Thomas More School, Braintree, MA: Lease entire building to The May Institute
- St. Mary’s School, Randolph, MA: Lease building to The Learning Center for the Deaf
- St. Mary’s Church, Hull, MA: Sale to private individual
- St. Ann’s Church, Hull, MA: Sale to private individual
- Sale of 140 Adams Street, Braintree, MA, to the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Boston for the establishment of The Pilgrim Center
- Church Building/Parsonage, Hingham, MA: Sale to private individual
- Church and Parsonage, Hingham, MA: Sale to Faith Church of the Nazarene
- All Saints Academy Hingham, MA: Sale of land to private individual
- St. Coleman’s School, Brockton, MA: Lease building to Champion Charter School
- Work, Inc., Dorchester, MA: Purchase of 130,000 square foot industrial building, Freeport Street, Dorchester, for its headquarters
- Abington VFW, Abington, MA: Purchase by private individual for function/catering business
- Sale of 875 Washington Street, Braintree, MA, by the Knights of Columbus to a private party