The first Beige Book Report of 2015 has been released. If you’re new to our blog, we follow the Beige Book Reports to get an idea of the current state of commercial real estate in the Boston Metro area. The overall feeling of the most current report is largely positive, and it seems that the commercial real estate market in our area is headed in an upward direction for 2015. Here are the highlights:
- Office leasing fundamentals have improved compared to a year ago
- Demand from foreign investors for commercial property is impressively strong in the Boston Metro area
- Investors are paying prices for commercial property that indicate future growth
- Hotel occupancy rates are up
- Commercial lending activity has increased in the area
In general, things are looking good for commercial real estate in our area! Investment sales in particular are expected to continue at a rapid pace. What does this mean for business owners in the Boston Metro area? It’s a great time to find the ideal space for your business! We are happy to help – please contact us to get started. We look forward to hearing from you.