Memorial Day weekend is over, which marks the unofficial start to summer here in Boston! The Jay Nuss Realty Team is here to fill you in on upcoming events and activities throughout the Boston Metro area. Get out and enjoy our wonderful city and surrounding suburbs this time of year. The weather is warm, the sun is shining, the kids are out of school, and you have no shortage of events to choose from.
- Help welcome Spark Technologies LLC to the Boston Metro South community by attending their Open House and Ribbon Cutting on June 7! From 4 to 6 p.m., you can help celebrate with beer, wine and light hors d’oeuvres. This is hosted by the South Shore Chamber of Commerce and is a great networking opportunity!
- Unwind after a day at the office with free drop-in summer yoga on Boston Common. This begins June 8 from 6 to 7:15 p.m. Instructors will provide free yoga flows for people of any skill level. Bring your own mat, water, towel and anything else you’d like to have.
- If you love ice cream, you won’t want to miss the Scooper Bowl Ice Cream Fest June 7-9 at City Hall Plaza. It’s as great as it sounds. For only $10 for adults, $5 for ages 3-9, free for ages 3 and under, you can enjoy unlimited ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt and sorbet. Money raised goes to the Jimmy Fund for cancer research.
- The annual Dragon Boat Festival returns to Boston June 10-11, rain or shine. Races take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day, and entertainment and food start at noon on Sunday. Head to the Charles River to watch the races for free either day. With more than 60 teams competing, it’s a sight to see!
- The South End Garden Tour takes place June 18 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., rain or shine. Each year, different gardens in this neighborhood are featured. This year, begin at the Boston Center for the Arts Plaza, and continue on the route provided on a self-guided tour.
- What better way to kick back after a hard day’s work than with a free outdoor movie at the Esplanade? Each Friday night, beginning June 24, you can spread out a blanket under the stars and watch a movie at the Hatch Shell by the Charles River. These start at sundown and run through August!
- Help choose the best pizza in Braintree, MA at Braintree Chamber of Commerce’s Pizzapalooza on June 27! Buy tickets ahead of time online or at a local participating pizza shop. Then head to Braintree High School from 5 to 7:30 p.m. to taste pizza from local establishments and vote on your favorite! This event helps raise money for Braintree Day.
Enjoy June in the Boston Metro area! When ready to buy or lease an office space in the Boston commercial real estate market, contact Jay Nuss Realty Group. We are here and ready to help you accomplish all of your commercial real estate goals in the Boston Metro market this summer. Don’t hesitate to call!