July is a busy month here in the Boston Metro area! Tomorrow is Independence Day, a huge holiday that Boston celebrates in a big way. After that, there are many events and activities going on around the Boston Metro area for families and friends, along with networking and learning opportunities for business owners and entrepreneurs.
As commercial real estate agents in the Boston Metro area, we put together this guide of July events for you. Enjoy your month, and if you’d like to purchase or lease commercial space in the Boston Metro area, please contact us! We can help with that!
- From now through July 6 is Boston Harborfest, the largest Independence Day festival in the country. Over 200 events take place over the six days of the festival, including fireworks, entertainers, historical reenactments, music, Harbor cruises, walking tours and so much more! You’re sure to find an event for everyone in the family to enjoy. Check out the full schedule for more details.
- Tonight, enjoy the Boston Pops Concerts and Fireworks Spectacular! This popular event takes place every year. The fireworks will take place tonight, rather than July 4th, because of the pending storm. You can head out to the Esplanade on the Charles River to hear a free Boston Pops concert at 7:30 p.m. After the show, a fireworks display with 10,000 fireworks will launch from seven barges on the Charles River!
- On July 10, bring the whole family to the Free Outdoor Family Art Festival at Cardinal Cushing Center in Hanover! This free fest takes place from 4 to 7 p.m. and includes demonstrations by featured artists, performances by singers and dancers, hands-on interactive art activities, covered wagons and costumes, and barbecued food!
- On July 16, head to the South Shore Chamber Headquarters in Rockland for Work-Life Balance: How to Make it Work for Your Organization. This seminar takes place from 8 to 9:30 a.m. and will be led by a panel of experienced professionals. They will help you integrate a work-life balance strategy into your organization. Cost is $25 for Chamber members and $50 for the general public.
- On July 17, head to Raffael’s at the South Shore County Club in Hingham for Hi Connections. This networking opportunity is excellent for small business owners and entrepreneurs in the Boston Metro area! You can enjoy an appetizer and beverage beforehand, and then you will sit at a table with other professionals as a trained facilitator leads a discussion. Cost is $25 for members and $40 for general admission.