Summer has arrived in the Boston Metro area! Kids are getting out of school for summer break; the weather is heating up; and events are springing up everywhere. As commercial real estate agents in the Boston Metro area, we like to keep you updated on networking events for business owners, as well as on fun events for families, friends or coworkers to enjoy together.
Here is a list of five upcoming events happening this month in the Boston Metro area:
- On Wednesday, June 11, join other small business owners in the Boston Metro area for a workshop at the South Shore Chamber Headquarters from noon to 1:30 p.m. Titled, “Smart Moves for Small Business – Legal and Tax Tips for Small Business,” you are sure to learn a variety of great financial tips as a business owner. Plus, you can network with other business owners in the area! You are welcomed to bring a bag lunch, and beverages and fruit will be provided. The cost is $25 for Chamber members and $50 for general admission.
- Sometimes, a business meeting could take place on a golf course. Need to brush up on your golfing skills? Join the South Shore Chamber of Commerce for a Beginner and Intermediate Golf Clinic for Business. This will take place on Thursday, June 12 from 1 to 5 p.m. at Harmon Golf in Rockland. Cost is $135 for Chamber members and $165 for general admission. You’ll learn the basics of golf and get practice on the green in a pressure-free environment. Space is limited, so don’t wait to sign up.
- On Friday, June 13, head to the Amelia Peabody Picnic Pavilion at Plimoth Plantation in Plymouth for If Music Be Love, Sing On. This is a midsummer cabaret that blends American songwriting with Shakespearean verse. It celebrates love and romance in all aspects during twelve American love songs, each that tells a story inspired by Shakespeare’s plays and poems. It’s a great way to spend an evening! Tickets cost $50 and the show runs from 7 to 10 p.m.
- On Thursday, June 19, network with other local businesses at the Braintree Business Networking Event , hosted by Sandler Affiliate – Greg Nanigian and Associates. From 9 to 10:30 a.m., you can grow your local connections while learning about new ideas and technologies to effectively network your business. It’s free and you can bring a guest! Registration is required and space is limited.
- Do you like pizza? Help Braintree decide on which local establishment has the best pizza at PizzaPalooza: Braintree’s Best Pizza Competition. This will take place on Thursday, June 26 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Braintree Town Hall. Tickets cost $10 per person or $20 per family and can be purchased at the door. All proceeds will benefit the Braintree 4th of July Celebration.