April showers bring May flowers and plenty of events and activities around the Boston Metro area! Whether you’re looking to expand your local business connections at networking events, or you’re looking for after-work and weekend festivals to enjoy with family, friends or coworkers, I’ve got you covered.
As a commercial real estate agent in the Boston Metro area, I’ve put together this list of upcoming events for you to mark in your calendar and enjoy:
- Tonight, May 8, head to Weymouth Bank in East Weymouth, MA for May Flowers Business After Hours. This is a great chance to network with local businesses and make new connections. This will take place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Light appetizers and a cash bar will be provided. This event is free to South Shore Chamber of Commerce members and their guests. General admission costs $20.
- On May 14, head to South Shore Chamber Headquarters for a speaker event, titled “Are You? Should You Market to the Boomer Generation?” This takes place from 8 to 9:30 a.m. and costs $25 for Chamber members and $50 for general admission. Coffee and continental breakfast are provided while you learn about the 80 million baby boomers spending $3 trillion annually in the U.S.
- Lilac Sunday takes place at the Arnold Arboretum in Boston, MA every year on Mother’s Day, which is May 11 this year. Families can enjoy more than 370 lilac plants, family activities, food and drinks from vendors, and picnicking. This is the only day of the year that Arboretum guests can picnic on the grounds, so take advantage and spoil mom! Activities take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Meet other business owners and leaders in the Boston Metro area by attending the Braintree Business Networking Event for May 2014! This will take place Thursday, May 22, from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at Sandler Affiliate – Greg Nanigian and Associates. At this event, make new connections that will help grow your business, and learn new ideas and technologies to help with networking. This event is free.
- The 7th Annual American Craft Beer Fest will take place May 30 and 31. This is the east coast’s largest craft beer fest, which takes place at the Seaport World Trade Center Boston. This two-day fest features more than 640 craft beers from over 140 American brewers. Tickets do usually sell out, so buy yours soon!
Enjoy your month and when you’re ready to buy or lease commercial space for your Boston Metro business, please contact me! As a Boston Metro commercial real estate agent, I’d love to help you out.