Striking a balance between work and fun is easy to do in Boston Metro, where there are many events to enjoy around the city and suburbs. This is especially true during October, because we have a full month of fall festivities lined up! Here are a few suggestions from the Jay Nuss Realty Group!
- Oct. 5: Best Chef Contest. This exciting fundraiser benefits Quincy Community Action Programs. Talented chefs compete in a timed contest, using basic ingredients to prepare a gourmet meal. Enjoy signature dishes from the chefs’ restaurants. Vote for your favorite chef in the “People’s Choice” competition. Auction and raffles, too!
- Oct 8: If you love weekend brunch, you won’t want to miss Brunch Bar from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Boston! Taste an array of brunch dishes from popular Boston restaurants and wash them down with craft beers, ciders and juicy cocktails. WGBH will supply you with live music while you brunch.
- Oct 1-22: Travel back in time at King Richard’s Faire! Enjoy medieval food, games, rides, artisan shops and costumed acrobats, battling knights, fire eaters, exotic tigers, jugglers, dancers and so much more. With eight stages and 80 acres, the fun and performances run nonstop!
- Oct 1 through Nov. 5: Enjoy a Ghost Tour that begins at Cambridge Historical Tours and takes you on a nighttime stroll through the shadows of Harvard Square. The tours begin at 7:30 p.m. Your costumed tour guides will tell tales of mystery and mayhem, laced with spirited humor.
- Oct 20: Head to Boston Common’s Frog Pond for the 4th Annual Pumpkin Float from 5 to 8 p.m. Enjoy refreshments, music and lots of family activities. Bring an eight-inch or smaller hollowed out carved pumpkin, and it will be lit and floated on Frog Pond!
- Oct 28-29: Experience Zoo Howl at Franklin Park Zoo! Bring the whole family and enjoy trick-or-treating, creepy crafts, ghoulish games, costume contests, a haunted maze. Watch zoo animals eating and playing with pumpkins.
This is just a small selection of the events taking place in the Boston Metro area this October! We hope you enjoy them!
When you are ready to begin, relocate or expand your business in the Boston Metro, team up with the Jay Nuss Realty Group! Whether you are thinking of buying or leasing Boston Metro commercial real estate, we can help you find the ideal property. Contact us today for expert guidance!