If you’re looking for office space in the Boston Metro area, there are many factors to consider. Choosing the ideal location for your business can be overwhelming. As your commercial real estate professionals in the Boston Metro area, we are here to make finding your ideal space hassle-free. Here are our top ten tips for finding your next office space:
- Look for a location that will expose your business to customers.
- If you anticipate future growth that will require extra space, be sure to look for a building that has extra room or potential for expansion.
- Consider current and potential employees – what will their commute be like?
- Think about the hidden costs associated with a new space. Decorating, renovation, and technology costs can add up quickly.
- Determine the amount of space you will need. Our Customized Office Space Calculator can help you figure out the right amount of space for your business.
- Think about your brand image, and choose a location that is consistent with that image.
- Rely on the knowledge of an experienced commercial real estate agent in the Boston Metro area.
- If you will be leasing space, make sure that you are aware of any extra costs not included in the base rental rate.
- Know your budget. This will help narrow down the list of properties to consider.
- Consider the safety of the location. Make sure that employees and customers will be comfortable in your new location.
You can rely on our extensive knowledge of the Boston Metro Area commercial market to guide you through the entire search, enabling you to make the move with ease. If you would like to know more about available properties in Braintree, Quincy, Hingham or other Boston Metro area towns, please contact us. We are ready to help you find your ideal commercial space!