If you are planning to begin or expand your business in the Boston Metro during 2018, now is the time to get started! Finding the ideal business space and location requires a sound understanding of your priorities and budget. Here are some insights to help you!
First, it’s important to have the guidance of a Boston Metro Commercial Real Estate Broker who is experienced with tenant representation. Otherwise, you could find yourself over-paying for a lease, or agreeing to terms and conditions that are not suitable for your situation. We can also show you Boston Metro commercial property for sale!
Before you begin your search for commercial space or properties, consider the following:
- Boston Metro commercial real estate market conditions
- Amount of space required for your business
- The various uses your business space must serve
- The desired layout and floor plan
- The permits and zoning that may be required
- Options for build-outs and acquiring contiguous space
- Length of time you intend to occupy the space
- Other costs such as parking space, utilities, security, insurance, equipment and furnishings
- Access to amenities such as public transportation, hotels, restaurants or other services
- Lease costs, local taxes and overall costs of doing business in comparable locations
- Your timetable for moving
This is only a brief example of the aspects involved in your decision! Fortunately, there is an easy way to get started. Our complimentary Greater Boston Area Tenant Leasing Guide covers everything from analyzing your space needs, to negotiating rent, to finding the right agent, all written in easy-to-understand language. Click here for your free leasing guide.
When you are ready to begin, relocate or expand your business in the Boston Metro, team up with the Jay Nuss Realty Group, LLC! Whether you are thinking of buying or leasing Boston Metro commercial real estate, we can help you find the ideal property.
Contact us today for expert guidance!