Outstanding highly visible corner location at the signalized intersection of Grove and Liberty Streets containing General Business zoned land at the eastern portion of the site. Most of the Residential B zoned land to the west is considered wetlands.
- Retail space.
- Current improvements include an ATM machine.
- Previously developed lot.
- The usable land area, which was most recently utilized by a local bank as an ATM location.
- 1.14 acres.
- Electricity/Power – BELD Water – Town of Braintree.
- 2017 Assessment: $246,700.
- Annual taxes: $5,766.00.
- Investment or owner user.